There are numerous solutions available for increasing bedroom storage and maintain beauty and elegance. You just need to be flexible and accommodative to a new idea to keep your bedroom tidy, neat and brightening the space utilized.
To increase the bedroom storage space may use the available furniture in the house or call for setting aside some money for this purpose. One of the ways of increasing storage is by removing all the unused items such as old clothes and shoes out of your bedroom.
These items can be stored in the store room or donated to the needy. Sometimes there is no space due to pilling of ancient items. The other ways of creating space may involve DIY projects or calling in a professional to create the extra storage furniture.
Bedroom storage ideas
Most of the time you are required to visit the local furniture store to select storage furniture that you require. Whichever method that you select, let it bring comfort and value to your bedroom.
– Under the bed; there is so much space under the bed which can be utilized in storage of out of season clothes and shoes. These can be neatly arranged in canvas boxes and clean the area constantly to keep off dust from accumulating on the boxes.
– Bedside shelf; this comes in handy when you cannot organize the bedside table due to the amount of items on it. Mounting a shelf on the wall assists in easing up the items. You can have a maximum of three to four items on the table.
– Headboard; this works perfectly in small bedrooms where multifunctional furniture is most ideal. The headboard can serve its purpose and create space for storage of books and other items as well as offer a place for the night stands.
– End of the bed bench; this is a perfect idea for the bedroom as you can use a bookshelf. The open shelves can be used to store baskets stack with books and extra linen. You can paint the bench to blend into your bedroom. You can cushion the top part and use the place when putting on shoes and socks.
– Bedside basket; you can make use of a large basket to store up extra linen, bedcovers and pillows. The basket can act as decoration at the same time or a unique style. You can get a unique basket or drape the normal basket with an ideal cloth.
– Bedside table; a bedside table can be modified to hold shallow drawers which can be used for the storage of books and materials in constant use. This frees the space on top of the desk for storage of few necessary items.
– Ceiling storage; light weight materials can be arranged in light boxes and stored on the ceiling. This helps to off load some of the book shelves and drawers for use.
– Shoe organizer; you may be own many pairs of shoes which you store in the drawers in your bedroom. A shoe organize is a perfect solution to keep your shoes in easy reach and in good shape. You will have freed up some drawers for use to store other items.
Check this bedroom storage ideas video …
Well organized bedroom can only be achieved with enough storage. Using the available space creatively will ensure a well organized bedroom. This brings peace and serenity to you as you sit back and relax. If you have small bedroom avoid cluttering it with so many items or too many pieces of furniture as this may congest the room. Find the best storage solution for your comfort and satisfaction.